FLUUNT Interim & Coaching | Go Digital. Be Agile. Do Change.
FLUUNT Interim & Coaching | Go Digital. Be Agile. Do Change.


Untangle your brain with professional Remote 1:1 Workplace Coaching.

Remote 1:1 Workplace Coaching

FLUUNT provides trusted 1:1 Coaching for professionals and executives on workplace-related topics. Your coaching takes place in a confidential remote setting, e.g. by video call. Book flexible 60 minute sessions, on demand or based on pre-arranged packages. In a free initial “chemistry call” you can find out if you are connecting well with your coach and whether you feel comfortable taking the next step.

Your mind is stuck or you are feeling off balance at your workplace… Maybe you are dealing with a tight deadline, a difficult colleague, an uncertain career path, or you are struggling to keep promises to yourself. Coaching can help you get out of brain loops and return to constructive thinking.

Only 5% of your brain is directly related to rational thinking… If you are mulling over your situation on your own, you are probably not using the other 95%. Through external stimuli in professional coaching, you create new connections and extend your thinking by activating more brain areas.

A professional coach is your “partnering brain” that masters the art of unraveling your thinking and co-creating your unique path forward. Higher self-awareness and shifts in perspective allow you to see your situation more clearly and make your decisions with greater confidence.

You can proudly own the outcome of a coaching session… With a clear mind, personal insights and new ideas you are able to take smart moves you never would have thought of before. Your coach can help you to follow through on your decisions.


Do you have a big personal change in mind? “JUMP” is a series of coaching sessions that will expand your thinking and make you the protagonist of your fabulous change story! Ask for this coaching package if you feel like you need to “jump into something new”.